* Course Description
In this course, you will learn how to create real-world Ransomware from scratch in Java. By watching each video of this course and following the practices, at the end of this course you have your own cross-platform (running on Windows, Linux, and Mac OS) Ransomware, which helps you to a real Ransomware attack, and how should you protect yourself, your network, and your company against various Ransomware attacks.
This course’s primary motivation is to share the necessary knowledge and experience about Ransomware design by an experienced malware analyst. Moreover, in this course, you will receive the basic understanding of Java programming necessary for ransomware design and the basics of cryptography in Java. Finally, this course provides multiple exercises, articles, and source codes to help you out to follow the course milestones.
* Who is it for?
Beginners, programmers, and cybersecurity specialists, developers, QA experts, system administrators, and novice bug hunters.
* Benefits of Buying this course
- Unlimited access to all contents including solutions
- Unlimited access to the non-public papers, source codes, and extra exercises
- Having direct chat with the teacher for getting technical advice, solving exercises, and sharing technical issues
Those folks who buy this course will be able to access the videos, articles, and source codes. Moreover, the buyers chat with the teacher directly and ask their technical questions unlimitedly.
This course is provided for educational purposes only, so HackerBurg and the teacher do not take any responsibility for the misuse of the content, resources, and knowledge provided by the course!
Who this course is for:
- This course is for students, beginners, IT pros, software programmers, and Cyber Security experts looking to get certified and land an entry-level Cyber Security position paying upwards of six figures! There are currently over a million Cyber Security job openings globally, and demand is greatly outpacing supply, which means more opportunity, job security, and higher pay for you! Each chapter closes with exercises putting your new learned skills into practical use immediately.
- You should have a basic understanding of operating systems and networking. Note that you do not need to be an experienced Java programmer, all the basics are included in this workshop, and you will learn all the basics in the course.
What you’ll learn
- Understanding differences between various categories of malware in real-world hacking such as ransomware, trojan, and keylogger in ethical hacking
- Learning cryptography basics in a simple language for ransomware design
- Learning essential Java basics for writing a real ransomware in Java
- Creating a basic cross-platform Ransomware Program that works on Windows, Linux, and macOS.
- How to detect victim host operating system and finding worthwhile files for the encryption
- How to detect a ransomware in your system
- How to perform reverse engineering on a ransomware file
- How to find keys without contacting the attackers
- How to recover your encrypted files with reverse engineering on the ransomware file
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files and comments with fake E-mail id will be ignored.
You May Also Like