In this course, we will learn all the that are required to become a complete indie game developer
Note: We will be learning everything from scratch and this is an early access course meaning the course contents are constantly updated over the time
So, even if you do not have any knowledge at all then that’s completely fine 🙂
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and functions that you will need to build fully functional Android mobile Games with the Unity game engine.
Build a strong foundation in Unity and Android Game Development with this course.
- Unity installation and setup
- Overview of the unity software
- C# crash course
- Version controlling
- and much more stuff
We will learn how to make 2D and 3D games by making them. We will also be making the clone of the game
Hill Climb Racing 2D and many more 2D games.
These are the things that we will see in the course:(the course will be constantly updated):
- Installing of unity
- c# scripting -completely from scratch
- Make a 3D game
- Monetizing our game
- Uploading the game to Google play store
- a 2D game
- Hill climb racing game
- Space elevator game
- Tips on how to get downloads to the apps that you have uploaded.
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to make games
- Indie game developers
- Game Developers
- Game enthusiasts
- Unity developers
So what are you waiting for guys? Join now and become the best Unity game developer 🙂
See you all in the course 😉
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Game developers
- Beginner Unity Game developers
- Android game developers
- Students who wants to learn how to make games
What you’ll learn
- Learn Android game development
- Learn Unity game development
- Learn C#
- Learn how to make games using Unity software
- Make 4+ games
- Learn how to upload the game on the play store
- Learn how to monetize the games and earn money from that
- Learn Version controlling using Git,github
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like