This personal finance course will teach you how to manage your money, create an easy budget, eliminate your debt, raise your credit score, earn more money, invest wisely, and so much more in a step by step format that is perfect for beginners.
· Do you feel overwhelmed by personal finance?
· Are you tired of living paycheck to paycheck and want to earn more money?
· Do you want retire early?
· Do you struggle with budgeting?
· Are you confused about your credit score and how to raise it?
· Have you considered investing, but it all seems so confusing?
· Do you often dream of becoming financially free and living the life you always wanted?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions then this course will be perfect for you. I have been in your shoes before, and over the past 15 years I have helped people get out of debt, earn more money, and turn their finances around. Personal finance doesn’t have to be confusing or overwhelming. When broken down step by step it can be easy to follow and even FUN! When you start hitting your goals, crushing your debt, and watching your investments grow it can be really exciting. Moreover, having your finances in order can relieve so much unnecessary stress in your life.
PERFECT FOR COMPLETE BEGINNERS
This isn’t your usual boring and stuffy personal finance course. This course is broken down with easy to understand concepts without a bunch of confusing financial jargon. It doesn’t matter if you are buried in debt or have no debt, an account full of money or you are broke, this step by step course is built to help you master your finances and become financially free.
In this complete guide to personal finance for beginners will cover the following topics and more:
· Personal Finance 101
· Calculating Your Net Worth
· Building Your Emergency Fund
· Paying Off Debt
· Creating A Debt Pay Off Plan
· Understanding Your Credit Score
· How To Get An Excellent Credit Score
· How To Earn More, Negotiate a Raise, and Negotiate A Job Offer
· Recession Proof Your Finances
· Relationships and Money
· Saving Money
· Investing 101: Real Estate Investing, Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, ETF’s, CD’s and Savings
This course was created in a step by step format that can be completed at your own pace.
The course comes with 2 workbooks and many resources that accompany each section, including a 30 Day Emergency Fund Savings Challenge. The first workbook is a printable workbook for people who don’t like spreadsheets or don’t know how use them and a spreadsheet workbook for people who prefer the automations spreadsheets provide.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create an easy budget, fill up your emergency fund, get out of debt, and start investing wisely so you can retire early, become financially free, and start living the life you always dreamed of!
What are you waiting for?? Enroll in this course today and take your personal finance skills to the next level.
Who this course is for:
- Students looking for an easy way to learn personal finance.
- Students who are struggling with debt.
- Students who want to learn more about managing their money.
- Students who want to learn how to invest wisely.
- Students who want to earn more money.
- Students who want to understand and increase their credit score.
- Students who are tired of the rat race and want to retire early.
What you’ll learn
- Upon completion of the course you will be able create an easy budget, get out of debt for good, starting investing, and retire early!
- How to create an easy budget
- Budgeting methods that can save so much time
- How to work less and earn more
- Earn more money by negotiating pay raises
- Earn more by negotiating job offers
- How to Increase your net worth FAST
- Improve your credit score to excellent
- Build an Emergency Fund even on a tight budget
- How to get out of debt fast
- 30 ways to easily save money
- Save your marriage from fighting over money
- The basics of investing
- Recession proof your finances
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like