Linux is the number ONE operating system for the Corporate world.
If you want to start your career in Linux and have little or no knowledge of Linux then I can help. In this course you will learn Linux installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, command line, OS tools and much more… I have also included Resume and Interview workshop that will definitely help you get your dream IT job.
In addition to the lectures there will be quizzes, homework and hand-out material just like a live classroom training
I have been teaching this exact course in a classroom environment in New York City. Please note 70% of my students who took this course got the job in Linux within months. Imagine those who take my course only to level up their career, how productive this training can be for them
This course can help significantly for passing your RHCSA, RHCE, LFCS and CompTIA Linux+ certification exams
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start a career in Linux
- Who wants to become Redhat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA EX-200)
- Anyone who wants to have complete Linux training to get a job in IT
- Anyone who wants to advance his/her career
- Anyone who wants to master the Linux command line skills
- Who wants help and advise in resume and interview
What you’ll learn
- By the end of this course you will be a professional Linux administrator and be able to apply for Linux jobs
- You will be able to take the EX-200 exam and become Redhat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA – EX200)
- You will learn 150+ Linux system administration commands
- CentOS and Redhat version 7 and 8
- You will gain advance Linux systems administration skills and have deep understanding of Linux fundamentals and concepts
- You will be able to troubleshoot everyday Linux related issues
- You will manage Linux servers in a corporate environment
- You will write basic to advance level shell scripts
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like