Learn music production with FL Studio!
Create like a pro!
Have you ever wanted to create your own music? In the era of the bedroom producer, it’s easier than ever to achieve this. Maybe you want to record your song ideas and show them off on social media, or perhaps you want to hone your musical skills to pursue a career in the music industry. Whether you’re already a musician or a complete beginner creating and editing music is not only for the pros. You can take any song idea and turn it into a professional sounding song – and we’re here to teach you how!
In this course, you’re going to learn everything about music creation in Image-Line’s FL studio 20, from creating and starting simple projects, to sampling audio, mixing, manipulating audio, and finally to getting your tracks exported in industry standard quality. You’ll even learn multiple methods of using the program for different genres and find the way that will suit your workflow best.
Our instructor has years of experience not only in music production, but also in teaching, and the expertly-crafted syllabus is designed to be easy to follow and thorough. We’ve even included plenty of examples explained and created on-screen for you to study. That’s why this is the only FL Studio course you’ll ever need to create professional and great sounding music!
Start creating your own music today!
After taking this course you’ll be able to:
- Use FL Studio professionally
- Edit and mix music
- Create your own music projects
- Render and export in high quality
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn to create music – no experience needed!
- Musicians who want to learn new styles
- Musicians who want to learn the basics of a new DAW
- Anyone with specialised needs (DJs, producers, musicians, audio editors)
What you’ll learn
- How to use FL Studio and its elements
- To understand the program’s interface and how to get around it
- The principles of audio editing in FL Studio
- How to use plugins and what the different types are
- The principles of sampling and manipulating audio
- How to create your own complete music project
- How to export your mix in industry standard quality
- The principles of mixing in FL Studio
- The theory behind your creative choices
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.