This course is a step-by-step guide or introduction into the world of coding, creativity and imagination. In this course, we will launch into the journey of coding cool games and animations using the Scratch programming language developed by MIT.
Coding is the language of the future and it is said that in the years to come, an educated person isn’t going to be the one who can read and write alone but the one who can also code. This is a beginner’s course and it easy to understand and work with. It is hands-on, so you’ll start creating immediately.
My teaching style is fun and I take my time to explain every concept I teach. The lessons are developed to be fun and engaging as we go on this journey. The projects are specially selected so you can grasp complex computer science concepts while having fun creating them.
The course is designed for:
· Parents or teachers who want to give their children the best skills and most fun
· Kids, teens, and beginners who want to learn to code games
· Anyone new to programming who doesn’t know where to start
I can’t wait to have you take this course!
Who This Course is for
From 7 years+
Absolute beginners in programming
Who this course is for:
- Parents or teachers who want to give their children the best skills and most fun
- Kids, teens, and beginners who want to learn to code games
- Anyone new to programming who doesn’t know where to start
What you’ll learn
- Learn one of the most important skills for the future- Coding
- Learn problem solving skills
- Learn to be innovative
- Create their own fun games and animations
- Grasp complex concepts in computer science
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/coding-and-game-development-for-kids-and-teens/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.