C# is one of the most versatile programming languages in the world. It’s used to build websites, apps and games through the Unity game engine.
But despite its popularity, there’s lots of bad info out there about C#. Dozens of myths, misconceptions, bad advice and downright poor tutorials.
That’s why I’ve designed this series.
No fluff. No sloppy programming or phoney shortcuts. No over-complicated descriptions.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to…
- Write C# code with confidence
- Get ready to learn how to develop games, apps and websites with C#
- Write clean code like a pro
What You’l Learn…
- Fundamentals of programming with C# and .NET Framework
- Variables and types
- Control flow
- Debugging C# applications
- Classes and interfaces
- Object-oriented programming
- Exception handling
- Events & delegates
- Lambda expressions
- Extension methods
- Nullable types
- Asynchronous programming with async/await
- And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn programming for the first time
- College students who want to better understand C#
- Anyone who wants to learn C# from the basics to the advanced concepts
- C# developers who want to brush up on their C# skills
Free Download Links-
- Contact us to Buy the Single Mega Drive Link of this Course for $1.5
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.