If “cloud computing” is a new jargon to you and you have the passion to learn cloud computing, this course is for you. You will learn about evolution of cloud , cloud models , data distribution in cloud data centers etc. This is a one hour introduction to cloud computing.
Here is a agenda of the course:
What is Cloud computing
Benefits of Cloud Computing
Capex Vs Opex
What is Public Cloud
Use cases of Public Cloud
What is private Cloud
Use cases of private Cloud
What is Hybrid Cloud
Use cases of Hybrid Cloud
What is IAAS , SAAS and PAAS
Use cases in each model
Key Concepts an Terminology
Economies of Scale
Shared responsibility model in cloud
There are other detailed cloud vendor specific courses as well for a deep dive in cloud. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions . I would be glad to jump in to address your questions.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone with an interest to learn cloud
- Basic understanding of IT
- Worked on Computing systems for reasonable period
What you’ll learn
- Elements of Cloud Computing
- Components of Cloud – Public , Private and Hybrid
- What makes cloud computing powerful ?
- Shared Responsibility Model
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.