This Chemistry Course on Chemical Reaction & Equations is an intermediary class course designed from the perspective of school education & learning. This course covers the general syllabus related to the topic Chemical Reactions & Equations.
This course provides general knowledge & conceptual understanding in basic fundamentals & concepts of chemical reactions & equations. This also makes us learn about chemical reactions & their impact in our daily life.
Further it provide concept in balancing of equations & details for different types of chemical reactions.
It also helps in understanding the major cause of Corrosion & Rancidity.
It also includes Quiz and Practical Lab Projects & Experiments on different sections of this course.
This course can be enrolled for:
- Science Students
- Crash course & concept revision in the topic
- Secondary & high school level
- Beginner & Intermediate Learning Students
- School board exam preparation
- Competitive exam (like NEET, IIT)
- National & International Olympiads
- Preparing international students for levels AQA, OCR, GCSC (I & II)
- Any student interested in learning (no prerequisite knowledge required)
Who this course is for:
- Science Students
- Secondary & High School Students
- Beginner & Intermediate for Chemical Reaction
- Crash Course & Concept Revision
- School Board & Competitive Exam (like NEET, IIT) Preparation
- National & International Olympiads Preparation
- This course doesn’t require any prerequisite knowledge in Chemistry or any other subject. But, It will be better if you have basic understanding of atomic & molecular structures
What you’ll learn
- Chemical Reaction
- Chemical Equations
- Balancing of Chemical Equation
- Types of Chemical Reaction
- Oxidation-Reduction Reaction
- Redox Reaction
- Terminology of Chemical Reaction
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like