Securing IoT systems can be a complicated proposition, involving hazards that many IT workers have never had to deal with. Solutions may involve resource-constrained IoT devices and technologies from many different vendors. IoT devices may be installed in vulnerable locations, and new network devices and protocols add complexity to the overall network architecture.
What you’ll learn
- Managing IoT Risks
- Securing Cloud and Web Interfaces
- Securing Data
- Controlling Access to IoT Resources
- Securing IoT Networks
- Ensuring Privacy
- Managing Software and Firmware Risks
- Promoting Physical Security
Free Download Links-
- Contact us to Buy the Single Link of this Course for $2
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.