Burp Suite is a Java-based platform used for testing the security of your web applications, and has been adopted widely by professional enterprise testers. The Burp Suite Cookbook contains recipes to help you tackle challenges related to determining and exploring vulnerabilities in web applications.
The book’s first few sections will help you understand how to uncover security flaws with various test cases for complex environments. After you’ve configured Burp for your environment, you will use Burp tools such as Spider, Scanner, Intruder, Repeater, and Decoder, among others, to resolve specific problems faced by pentesters. You’ll also be able to work with Burp’s various modes, in addition to performing operations on the web. Toward the concluding chapters, you’ll explore recipes that target specific test scenarios and learn how to resolve them using best practices.
By the end of this book, you’ll be up and running with deploying Burp for securing web applications.
- Use tools in Burp Suite to meet your web infrastructure security demands
- Configure Burp to fine-tune the suite of tools specific to the target
- Use Burp extensions to assist with various technologies commonly found in application stacks
Who this book is for
If you are a security professional, web pentester, or software developer who wants to adopt Burp Suite for application security, this book is for you.
What you will learn
- Configure Burp Suite for your web applications
- Perform authentication, authorization, business logic, and data validation testing
- Explore session management and client-side testing
- Understand unrestricted file uploads and server-side request forgery
- Execute XML external entity attacks with Burp
- Perform remote code execution with Burp
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like