Starting your own business is, to be frank, tough. When you enter the service industry, and you’re competing against other consultancies, it takes more than just hard work to stand out and make a profit.
I’m Luke Bencie, Managing Director of Security Management International. If you took the beginner course, the Global Security Consulting Seminars, you got a taste of the tips and tricks necessary to make it in the Security Industry and consulting as a whole. This course aims to take you a step further and introduce you to some of the practical nitty gritty of running a consultancy, including: how to increase the fees you charge clients, the type of mindset you need to maximize your profits, how to set goals to get your business from Point B to Point C, and my own 9 Box System for strategically organizing your revenue streams.
Who this course is for:
- Experts in the Security Field Entering the Private Sector
- Anyone Looking to Start Their Own Consultancy
- Users should take the Global Security Consulting Seminars first
- Extensive expertise in some field, especially security
What you’ll learn
- Systematically arrange their revenue streams
- Determine their value as a consultant to clients
- Set goals effectively for how they plan to build their business in the next year
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like