This is an introductory course that covers the development of an IoT solution using ESP32, Raspberry Pi and AWS.
Throughout the course, you will be introduced to:
– Developing IoT sensors using ESP32 and Arduino IDE.
You will learn about IoT sensor implementation (both hardware and software). In particular, you will see the use of a Temperature/Humidity Sensor, an Ultrasonic sensor and a PIR Motion sensor as examples for the development of IoT Sensor. All the mentioned sensors will be integrated with a microcontroller known as ESP32 which is capable to establish Wi-Fi and Bluetooth communications.
– Developing an IoT gateway (Hub) using Raspberry Pi and Python in Raspbian Operating System.
You will learn about Raspberry Pi. You will learn how to set up a Linux-based operating system known as Raspbian for Raspberry Pi. You will also learn how to configure the Raspberry Pi and install a python IDE.
You will use the ESP32 in Arduino IDE to send sensor data, and python in Raspberry Pi to receive the sensor data, through a WIFI based communication known as MQTT
– Developing cloud computing using AWS IoT Core, AWS IoT Analytics and AWS Quick Sight
You will learn about cloud computing, in particular Amazon Web Service (AWS).
You will learn how to set up an AWS account and use the solutions within the service.
In particular, you will learn about AWS IoT solutions which is a basket of services defined by AWS for IoT solutions.
You will learn to set up AWS IoT Core, AWS IoT Analytics and AWS Quick sight, and to connect them together to receive the sensor data from the gateway (Raspberry Pi) and display it in a dashboard.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner IoT developers who are curious to learn about ESP32, MQTT, AWS, Raspberry Pi to architect an IoT solution
- Companies who want to adopt IoT solutions to their existing services
- Electrical and Electronic Engineers/Students
- IoT Hobbyists
- Arduino developers interested in building IoT solutions
- Entrepreneurs building IoT check companies
What you’ll learn
- Develop complete IoT solution
- Build ESP32-based electronic sensors
- Register and build Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Develop Arduino IDE programs
- Setup a Raspberry Pi with Raspbian OS
- Introduction to python programming in Raspberry Pi
- Understand wireless communications WIFI and MQTT
- Implement AWS-IoT solution such as IoT Core, IoT Analytics, and Quick Sight
- Prototype IoT solutions as Entrepreneurs as fast as possible
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.