Do you want to create smart phone apps that run on Android,iOS & Windows Phones? Then you are in the right place.
In this course we will take you step by step to teach you how to create a Weather Mobile App Using Kivy for all platforms including Android, iOS, Windows, Linux & Mac using Kivy library. By the end of this course you will have created a complete Weather Mobile App that runs on all platforms and you will be able to create your own app by using that tools that have been taught throughout this course.
Kivy is a python library that gives you both the power of creating cross platform applications and beautiful & attractive UI all that with Python code so you will not need to learn Java/Kotlin to create Only Android apps or Swift to create only iOS apps. But you will write only one simple code that runs on all platforms so you will save your time and effort.
Here is some of the topics included in this course:
- Design UI using Kivy MD
- How to Use Navigation Drawer
- How to navigate to different pages
- Make Http requests
- Retrieve data from API
- Consume JSON in your App
- Display JSON data to your users
- Create a listview
- Create scrollview
- and much more!
Who this course is for:
- Python developers who wants to create smart phone apps
- Developers & programmers who want to create cross platform apps
- Programmers who want to create Android & iOS apps with Python
What you’ll learn
- How to use Kivy Library effectively
- How to use Kivy MD to design your app
- How to connect your UI to Python code
- How to add & respond to event listener
- How to make Http request to server & get response using Kivy
- How to create cross platform app that runs on Android, iOS, Windows, Linux & Mac
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.