- If you want to make use of your HTML and CSS knowledge in a world real project,
- If you want to build a real video upload site just like YouTube,
- If you want to learn how the most popular websites are created, then this is the right course for you. This course will guide you step by step in creating your own YouTube clone completely from scratch.
One of the best ways to improve your front-end web development skills is to clone existing websites.
Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced programmer, this course will be massively beneficial to you.
Throughout this course, we are going to build a website that is 100% inspired by YouTube. We are going to build 2 pages. The first page is YouTube home page and the second one will be the video page.
We are going to make the website 100% responsive so that it works perfectly on any kind of devices such as laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
In this project, we are going to make use of:
1. HTML concepts such as headings, paragraphs, lists, links, images, videos, forms and more….
2. Basic concepts of CSS such as selectors, colors, text formatting, backgrounds, flex-basis, hover, positions, pseudo-elements and classes, shadows, borders and more…
3. CSS Flexbox and CSS Grid
If you have any questions throughout the course, then feel free to post them in the Q&A section, you will get fast and helpful answers.
Who this course is for:
- Students who have the basic knowledge of Front-End Web Development and want to develop their skills
- Students who want develop their web design skills
- Students who are interested in front-end programming
- Anyone who is interested in cloning 😊
What you’ll learn
- How to clone a real-world website such as YouTube.
- How to make use of your HTML and CSS knowledge in creating a real project.
- Create a 100% responsive website with multiple pages.
- How to manage the layout of your web page based on CSS Grid and Flex Box.
- Practice basic HTML concepts such as headings, paragraphs, lists, links, images, videos, forms and more….
- Practice basic concepts of CSS such as selectors, colors, text formatting, backgrounds, flex-basis, hover, positions, pseudo-elements and classes, shadows
- How to learn by doing.
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.