Welcome to Bug Bounty Offensive Hunting Course: A complete guide. This course will cover most of the vulnerabilities of OWASP TOP 10 & Web Application Penetration Testing.
you will start as a beginner with no hands-on experience on bug bounty hunting and Penetration testing, you will learn from basics that what are the platforms how to start?, how to hunt?, how to report? How to find the bugs? After this course, you will emerge as a stealth Bug Bounty Hunter.
Bug bounty hunting is the act of finding security vulnerabilities or bugs in a website and responsibly disclosing it to that company’s security team in an ethical way. Bug bounties, also known as responsible disclosure programs, are set up by companies to encourage people to report potential issues discovered on their sites. Some companies choose to reward a researcher with bounty, swag, or an entry in their hall-of-fame list. If you are interested in web application security then they have a great place of honing your skills, with the potential of earning some bounty and credibility at the same time.
We have discussed all the concepts with live and lab practical to make you understandable better. At last, there is a quiz, which will be very helpful for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning website & web application hacking / penetration testing.
- Anybody interested in becoming a bug bounty hunter.
- Anybody who want to make 3000-5000 $ daily by bug hunting
- Anybody interested website hacking.
- Anybody interested in learning how to secure websites & web applications from hacker.
- Web developers so they can create secure web application & secure their existing ones.
- Web admins so they can secure their websites.
- Nothing Required but Basic IT Skills will be a plus.
- Computer with a minimum of 4GB ram/memory. Operating System: Windows / OS X / Linux
- No Linux, programming or hacking knowledge required
What you’ll learn
- 70+ Videos to take you from a beginner to advanced in website hacking.
- Become a bug bounty hunters & discover bug bounty bugs!
- Exploit these vulnerabilities to hack into web servers.
- Discover, exploit and mitigate a number of dangerous web vulnerabilities.
- Intercept requests using a proxy.
- Burp Suite Introduction and Lab Setup
- Bug Bounty Concept
- Bug Bounty Programs Platform
- Website to read bug bounty Write-ups
- How to report vulnerability?
- Bugcrowd Roadmap
- Hackerone Roadmap
- Open Bug Bounty Roadmap
- NCIIPC Govt of INDIA Roadmap
- Maltego Practical Recon
- learn how to fin SubDomains
- NMAP: Basic to Advanced
- Google Dork
- Become Author of your Google Dork
- No Rate-limit Attacks Concept, 4 Practical live
- No Rate-limit Mitigations
- Working of XSS
- Reflected XSS concepts and Practical
- Stored XSS concepts and Practical
- DOM XSS concept
- Blind XSS Concept
- XSS Hunting Live on websites
- XSS Mitigation
- Full hackerone reports analysis for each vulnerbalility
- Background concept of information disclosure
- Source Code Disclosure lab
- CSRF concept
- Injection point for CSRF
- CSRF Hunting Live practical
- Subdomain Takeover Concept
- Subdomain takeover Hunting Live
- XML External Entity Injection Concept
- Exploiting XXE using external entities to retrieve files
- Exploiting XXE to perform SSRF attacks
- Blind XXE with out-of-band interaction
- Exploiting XXE via image file upload
- Concept of Sensitive Information Disclosure
- GitHub Live Practical to check sensitive information
HOMEPAGE – https://www.anonymz.com/…bug-bounty-offensive-hunting-course-a-complete-guide/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
aman · August 15, 2021 at 9:13 pm
sanjay · August 18, 2021 at 4:31 pm
the best website i have seen ever ,i was born in poor family and i was very interested to learn this stuffs but i have spent lot of money,but now i was very happy to see your website very very thanks bro 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂