Bug bounty hunting is the recently arising and moving job in network safety that permits freehand security experts to evaluate the application and stage security of an association in vision to distinguish bugs or weaknesses. With a free hand to morally hack and pen testing applications created by the in-house labor force of the associations, bug bounty trackers are for the most part generously compensated to find and report security bugs
Many major organizations use bug bounties as a part of their security program, including AOL, Android, Apple, Digital Ocean, and Goldman Sachs. You can view a list of all the programs offered by major bug bounty providers, Bugcrowd and HackerOne, at these links
Why do companies use bug bounty programs?
- Bug bounty programs enable organizations to bridle a huge gathering of programmers to discover bugs in their code.
- This gives them admittance to a bigger number of programmers or analyzers than they would have the option to access on a one-on-one premise. It can likewise build the odds that bugs are found and answered to them before pernicious programmers can abuse them.
- It can likewise be a decent advertising decision for a firm. As bug bounties have gotten more normal, having a bug abundance program can move toward the general population and even controllers that an association has a full-grown security program.
What will you learn in this course?
- Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
- Overview of Ethical Hacking Terminologies
- What is Kali Linux and why do we use it?
- Setting up your own Penetration Testing Labs
- Understanding of OWASP Broken Web Application and MetaSploitable
- Phases of Penetration Testing
- Information Gathering
- Scanning Target Network for Valuable Information
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Exploiting SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- Different ways to perform CSRF attacks and bypass CSRF protection
- Types of an Authentication bypass
- Different ways to perform XSS Exploitation using multiple types of payloads
Since the convolution of safety dangers has duplicated, the necessity for bug bounty trackers and their importance across the world is quickly increasing. Receiving a determined methodology and viewpoint towards security can help associations safeguard their standing viably. All things considered, Take a crack at this course and begin adapting now!
With this course, you get 24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section and we’ll respond to you as soon as possible.
- This course is created for educational purposes only.
- We believe that ethical hacking, information security, and cybersecurity should be familiar subjects to anyone using digitalinformation and computers. We believe that it is impossible to defend yourself from hackers without knowing how hacking is done.
- Hacking tutorials are against the misuse of the information and we strongly suggest against it. Please regard the word hacking as ethical hacking or penetration testing every time this word is used. All tutorials and videos have been made using our own routers, servers, websites, and other resources, they do not contain any illegal activity. We do not promote, encourage, support, or excite any illegal activity.
- The misuse of the information in this course can result in criminal charges brought against the persons in question. The authors will not be held responsible in the event any criminal charges be brought against any individuals misusing the information in this website to break the law.
- We believe only in White Hat Hacking. On the other hand, we condemn Black Hat Hacking
Who this course is for:
- Students who want to learn Cyber security
- Students interested in Ethical Hacking
- Pursue certifications like CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CCNA and other security certifications
- Those who want to become a SECURITY EXPERT
- Those who want to start a career in Bug Bounty Hunting
- No need for any pre-requisite of Cybersecurity
- Be able to understand English
- No Linux or programming or hacking knowledge required
What you’ll learn
- The only course that will teach you how to start from ZERO and become a professional Ethical Hacker + NEW CONTENT every month will be added
- Learn how to use Kali Linux for Ethical Hacking and set up your own Penetration Testing Lab with DVWA, OWASP Broken Web Application and the Metasploitable Machine
- Learn different attacks like SQL Injection, XSS Scripts, CSRF, File Upload Vulnerability, Command Execution and much more!
- Become an expert in Cyber security and clear your Security Analyst Interviews!
- Learn to find vulnerabilities in a website and its exploitation.
- Learn how to write a Report after discovering bugs
- Gain full control over target server using Authentication Bypass Attacks
- Bypass Authentication Mechanisms and get access over credentials
- Hunt Basic XSS Vulnerabilities on Live Environments including Metasploitable and OWASP BWAPP
- Perform Complete Account Takeover using CSRF on Lab + Hunt Advance CSRF Vulnerabilities
- Learn how to start the BUG BOUNTY Journey
Free Download Links-
- Contact us to Buy the Single Link of this Course for $2
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.