Are you interested in pursuing a rewarding career as a Web Developer?
Alternatively, perhaps you’d want to brush up on your skills and take things to a whole new level?
There is no doubt that the future belongs to web developers who know how to build real-world responsive websites built on the Bootstrap framework. That is why we prepared the course specifically for beginners and intermediate-level students. The best way to secure a long-term career in the sector is to learn what you need to know in a hands-on manner. We also make use of easy-to-use, cutting-edge editors.
Bootstrap 5, the most recent version of the world’s most popular front-end framework, will be the focus of this course. There are millions of websites using Bootstrap and it was deliberately created to cover a broad range of conventional user interfaces. There are several benefits to building a website with Bootstrap 5, including a clean and modern style that works on any device as well as all browsers and screen sizes.
Using Bootstrap, we will show you how to create a website. A step-by-step tutorial with the whole source code is available here.
You can count on finding everything you need to get up and running with coding quickly.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn more about using Bootstrap
- Anyone who want to pursue a career in web development
- Anyone who wants to rapidly build websites
What you’ll learn
- You will learn about the Latest Bootstrap Framework
- You will learn to create responsive images, tables and typography
- You will learn about Bootstrap 5 Grid system
- You will learn the different Breakpoints in Bootstrap 5
- You will learn all the Bootstrap 5 components like, Badge, Breadcrumb, Buttons, Button group, Card, and much more
- Learn to create websites from scratch using Bootstrap 5
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/bootstrap5-website/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.