Become Depression Counsellor – Major Depressive Disorder
Depression Counseling made Simpler and Effective – MDD
Provide Effective Depression Counseling to Clients with MDD. A result-oriented approach to improve your counselling skill
In this course, I share the unique insights that I have learned through my years in counselling depressive clients. Knowledge builds upon the knowledge, so it is always a good idea to learn from other mental health professionals. I share useful analogies, mindset shifts, tools & techniques in this course that you can directly use in your counselling sessions. The resources are in open word format that you can customize according to your needs and share with your clients to track their improvements and make progress.
Hey, everybody Aman Varma (CBT/DBT/ACT) here, I’m a counsellor and in this course, I will be sharing with you unique insights and some tools that can help you conduct your depressive client counselling in a much more effective way. Throughout my experience of counselling many clients on depression, I have learned something unique, something that nobody else might know so I have decided that I will share with you all those insights all those resources in this course. Now, the thing is that there are some clients that are very difficult to “treat” in a sense. No matter how much therapy you apply to them, no matter how many tools and techniques you give them they just cannot seem to come out of depression and this affects not only our business but also our objectives as mental health professionals to help people.
So if you want to conduct more effective therapy it is very useful to learn and gain insights from people or from counsellors who are doing such things. Getting a lot of different perspectives on the same thing can enhance our skills and can make our counseling much more effective. Sometimes we face “stubborn depressive” clients, meaning nothing helps them to bounce back. So we can use the experiences of other counsellors in such scenarios. That is what I do too. If i am stuck somewhere with my counseling i often go out and network with other counselors and see if they have come across such a problem and they share their unique insights with me that help me help my clients get out of depression.
So this course is basically me offloading all my insights and my experiences that I have gone through in the past years treating clients with depression and in addition that I was too having depression I had gone through MDD (major depressive disorder) and Cyclothymia. I also share my personal experience my first-hand insight into what depression looks like for a depressed person so you get both the perspectives in this course one of the counsellors and one of a patient or a client and then you can apply those in your practice, you can share those insights with your clients so that they get a broader understanding of themselves of how they should be working towards solving their depression problem. I hope you will enjoy this course, this is a unique course the content in this course is not something that you will find outside because this is all my authentic experiences and insight so I highly suggest you take this course because knowledge builds upon knowledge in some way, shape or form this knowledge will help you in your personal life, in your professional life and also help you boom your business!
I hope you will consider this course I will see you on the inside 🙂
Aman Varma has undergone accredited course training in CBT practitioner, Diploma in Hypnotherapy, Mental Health Practitioner, NLP Specialist Practitioner, Diploma in Psychological Counseling and Diploma in Modern Applied Psychology.
Who this course is for:
- Psychologists/Counselors who are having difficulty treating clients with MDD
- Psychologists/Counselors who have started a new business and feel unclear how to proceed with MDD clients
- Psychologists/Counselors if your practice is ineffective because you lack frameworks, insights, and worksheets for helping clients with MDD
- Psychologists/Counselors who have never helped depressive clients
What you’ll learn
- Get first hand insights from a MDD patient about depression
- How to get insights from your clients that make your therapy effective
- How to help your MDD client make progress with treatment plan
- How to adapt to different clients tempraments and direct sessions
- Learn from my unique insights that I gained by counseling MDD clients for years
- Help difficult major depressive disorder patients make progress in each session with effective therapy tools.
- Unique Evidence based exercises to provide to your MDD clients
- Address the symptoms strategically & provide effective coping skills
- Turn each lecture (insight) into one session of counseling
- Get an understanding of common troubles and solutions of an MDD client
- All insights & tools are 100% applicable in your practice
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.