Vedic Mathematics is the name given to a supposedly ancient system of calculation which was “rediscovered” from the Vedas between 1911 and 1918 by Sri Bharati Krishna Tirthaji Maharaj (1884-1960). According to Tirthaji, all of Vedic mathematics is based on sixteen Sutras, or word-formulae.
Perhaps the most striking feature of the Tirthaji system is its coherence. The whole system is interrelated and unified: the general multiplication method, for example, is easily reversed to allow one-line divisions, and the simple squaring method can be reversed to give one-line square roots. And, these are all easily understood. This unifying quality is very satisfying, it makes arithmetic easy and enjoyable, and it encourages innovation.
Difficult arithmetic problems and huge sums can often be solved immediately by Tirthaji’s methods. These striking and beautiful methods are a part of a system of arithmetic which Tirthaji claims to be far more methodical than the modern system. “Vedic” Mathematics is said to manifest the coherent and unified structure of arithmetic, and its methods are complementary, direct and easy.
The simplicity of the Tirthaji system means that calculations can be carried out mentally, though the methods can also be written down. There are many advantages in using a flexible, mental system. Pupils can invent their own methods; they are not limited to one method. This leads to more creative, interested and intelligent pupils.
Interest in the Tirthaji’s system is growing in education, where mathematics teachers are looking for something better and finding the Vedic system is the answer. Research is being carried out in many areas including the effects learning the Tirthaji system has on children; developing new, powerful but easy applications of these Sutras in arithmetic and algebra.
The real beauty and effectiveness of the Tirthaji system cannot be fully appreciated without practising the system. One can then see why its enthusiasts claim that it is the most refined and efficient calculating system known.
“Vedic Mathematics” refers to a technique of calculation based on a set of 16 Sutras, or aphorisms, as algorithms and their upa-sutras or corollaries derived from these Sutras. Its enthusiasts advance the claim that any mathematical problem can be solved mentally with these sutras.
Who this course is for:
- those who are preparing Quantitative Aptitude
- All kinds of students who love mathematics
- who are afraid about mathematics
- All students who curious about Vedic Maths
- Who wants to overcome Math Phobia
- Who wants to boost their Mental Math Skills
- Who wants to increase their Grade
- Students who preparing for GRE, GMAT, SAT,MAT,POLICE ,BANK,RRB and other exams will benefit from this course
- Everybody dealing with numbers for calculating, including Scientists, Engineers, Bankers and Businessmen will find value in this Speed Math program that will help them race ahead in their careers
- Teachers who wants become Vedic Math Trainer will benefit from this program and it will help them change the way their students do math
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn simple mathematics tricks to
- Students will learn how to solve a problems in seconds
- Vedic math increases memory powerstudents
- this course will develop your technical mind
- Students will learn Difficult topics in
- High speed techniques.
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.