What is this course about?
This course is primarily focused on Azure Active Directory Domain Services (AADDS) a.k.a Managed Domain. In this course, students will gain an understanding of integrating Azure Active directory service, On-Premises Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Domain Services using Azure AD connect. Students will learn how to register a custom domain in Azure and sync the On-Premises AD with Azure AD and Azure ADDS. Students also get to understand the scenarios when using Azure AD and Azure ADDS. And the last section will explain Azure AD B2C and B2B collaboration concepts.
Who is the perfect Audience?
This course is perfect for students who-
1. Have basic knowledge of Azure and Active Directory
2. Have a good understanding of Azure Active Directory but want to learn Azure AD Domain Services
3. Are Windows Admin & want to explore a new technology
Why take this Course?
There are many reasons to take this course.
- This course is taught by Microsoft Certified Trainer.
- You’ll find lots of Hands-On in this course which will make you practically sound and make your understanding better about the concepts.
- And moreover Azure is a hot subject in today’s digital age, so why not learn about one of the major and most popular cloud platforms.
- At last, I am eager to see you succeed, I am offering you my help, assistance wherever required in learning this course. You can drop your queries in the Q&A section of the course and I’ll make sure it will be responded promptly.
Who this course is for:
- Azure Administrators
- Active Directory Administrators
- Windows Administrators
- Students must have basic knowledge of Azure and Active Directory
- A Free or Paid Azure Subscription for performing hands-On (Optional)
- Excitement to learn Microsoft’s constantly growing cloud platform
What you’ll learn
- Azure Active Directory
- Azure Active Directory Domain Services a.k.a. Managed Domain
- How to Synchronise On-Premises Active Directory objects to Azure Active Directory
- How to Synchronise On-Premises Active Directory objects to Azure Managed Domain
- How to configure and Manage Azure Managed Domain
- How to Join VMs to an Azure Managed Domain
- Azure AD B2C and B2B Collaboration
- Adding Facebook as an identity Provider in Azure AD B2C
- Adding Google as an identity Provider in Azure AD B2B
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like