This book describes the application of artificial intelligence (AI)/machine learning (ML) concepts to develop predictive models that can be used to design alloy materials, including hard and soft magnetic alloys, nickel-base superalloys, titanium-base alloys, and aluminum-base alloys. Readers new to AI/ML algorithms can use this book as a starting point and use the MATLAB® and Python implementation of AI/ML algorithms through included case studies. Experienced AI/ML researchers who want to try new algorithms can use this book and study the case studies for reference.
- Offers advantages and limitations of several AI concepts and their proper implementation in various data types generated through experiments and computer simulations and from industries in different file formats
- Helps readers to develop predictive models through AI/ML algorithms by writing their own computer code or using resources where they do not have to write code
- Covers downloadable resources such as MATLAB GUI/APP and Python implementation that can be used on common mobile devices
- Discusses the CALPHAD approach and ways to use data generated from it
- Features a chapter on metallurgical/materials concepts to help readers understand the case studies and thus proper implementation of AI/ML algorithms under the framework of data-driven materials science
- Uses case studies to examine the importance of using unsupervised machine learning algorithms in determining patterns in datasets
This book is written for materials scientists and metallurgists interested in the application of AI, ML, and data science in the development of new materials.
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.