In this course, we will discuss the vulnerabilities of the android application layer and we will demonstrate two Android applications, one for the disease and the other for the medication , The first one is a spyware application ”Disease” which resulted in a set of vulnerabilities in the Android operating system, and we will demonstrate how this can be built to abuse these vulnerabilities for intercepting victim cell phone Contacts, IMSI, Internet History, SMS, Call Logs and Location. The second one is the anti-spyware application ”medication” which implemented in order to mitigate the risks of such attacks and can view and clarify the whole applications that interested in the SMS, Incoming Calls, or Outgoing Calls and give the user the ability to know the unwanted applications like our spyware one. We will develop a step by step spy application which i called “Chameleon” and anti-spyware application which i called “DroidSmartFuzzer”.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to know how to guard his privacy
- Information Security Proffisionals
- Mobile Security Proffisionals
- Penetration Testers
- Android Security Researchers
- Android Developers
- Researchers who want to practically understand Android vulnerabilities
What you’ll learn
- Learn about Android OS vulnerabilities
- Spot on Android malicious application Development
- Understand how the spy applications intercept your privacies
- Learn by doing real android spayware application
- Learn how to deal with the cloud database
- Thinking like a white hat tester
- Understand the fuzz testing techniques
- What Is Automated Fuzzing?
- Targeting the commercial spy applications “Detect the Undetectable”
- Implement A Real SMS In PDU Format
- Integrate DroidSmartFuzzer with Cognalys verification server
- Develop an Antispyware application “DroidSmartFuzzer”
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.