In this course, you will focus on the most common pronunciation problems in English, the vowels (22 American English Vowels). This is a fun and focused course that uses a system of video lessons, extended practice through music, and online assessment tools (software/app) so that you can plan your studies, record your voice, and get instant feedback to measure your improvement.
How will you know if this course is right for you?
If you need to improve your English pronunciation quickly for IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, business communication, or simply because you love English, this could be the course for you. If your first language is Spanish, Turkish, or Arabic this course was designed for you!
What’s special about the course?
1. The lessons use side-view drawings and front-view videos to help you see, hear, and understand how the vowel sounds are made
2. There is a color-coded system of symbols, in IPA (the International Phonetic Alphabet), to help you remember the different sounds that you will learn
3. This is the only course that gives you a complete understanding between Spelling and Pronunciation (Letters vs. Sounds) for American English Vowels
4. Advanced speech recognition software and an app are used to measure your speech, identify mistakes, and assist with developing clear and natural pronunciation
5. You can always share a voice recording with a link, e.g. vocaroo, for personalized feedback from the instructor.
Thank you for considering this course 🙂
-Elliot (Mr. E) #1enyu
Pronunciation of English Vowels – American Accent Training [VOWELS] Full Course
Who this course is for:
- Teenagers or Working Professionals who need to improve English Pronunciation ASAP
- To achieve a higher score on Speaking Tests: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC, etc.
- For better Business Communication: Telephone, Presentations, Interviews, etc.
- Chinese, Japanese, and Korean speakers, this course was designed for you!
What you’ll learn
- Master Pronunciation of American Vowels (22) Examples: /ə/aʊ/ɛr/ (it’s harder than you think)
- Background knowledge from Linguistics and IPA so that you can use other e-learning tools
- Spelling vs. [American] Pronunciation (all the different combinations and relationships)
- Special Words: Homophones, Heteronyms, and Polyphones
- How to make a Study Plan to improve your Pronunciation
- Develop your Listening and Mouth Muscles for Clear and Natural Speech with 1enyu
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.