In this course, you will be learning various concepts, tools and methods in Photoshop that can be used to edit a variety of photos, design or create digital artwork. Adobe Photoshop is the most popular image editing and compositing software that has a huge demand in various industry. With the rise of social media and reach of the Internet, people are spending more time in their digital life compared to the past decade. This digital world is full of Graphics and photo where a large number of people who can create Graphics, and Photos are required. Photoshop is not just an ordinary mobile app that can create filters, it is far more advanced software. Anything you can image, could be created with photoshop. Here in this course, you will be learning various methods to create a variety of Photo edits. From object selection, removal to sky replacement. From various adjustment layers to creating 3D panorama and a new brush. This course can help you master some of the tools and techniques in photoshop, so that you can use this skill to take your passion or career to a higher level. And if you are passionate about learning Photo Editing or Designing, you could learn Photoshop in one week.
What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is a Graphics or photo editor that works with raster files such as photos with pixels. You can create a Digital Artwork, edit Photos, create masks, create compositions, design graphics, draw sketches, create 3D models and much more with Photoshop.
What you will be learning in this course?
In this course, you will be learning the following concepts in Photoshop-
- Spot Healing
- Patch tool
- Magic Wand- Sky replacement
- Basic vs Polygonal vs Magnetic lasso
- Quick selection tool
- Refine edge
- Selective Exposure and contrast
- Hue Saturation
- Create thermal camera photo
- SELECTIVE COLOR EFFECT- Black and White with Red
- CHANNEL MIXER Change Season- Monsoon to Autumn
- Simple Duotone with gradient map
- Blending modes
- Clone stamp
- Create 3D spherical panaroma
- Create a new brush
- Create a Background using custom brush- flame
- history brush tool
- travel postcard
- Neon Glow text
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested to learn Photo editing
- People Curious to learn Adobe Photoshop
- Professionals and students inclined towards learning Photo Editing skills
What you’ll learn
- You will learn various tools and photo editing techniques in Adobe Photoshop
- You will learn various Selection, Removal and Replacement methods in Photoshop such as Magic wand, Lasso, Clone, Stamp, Quick Selection, Refine edge and more
- You will learn to create Glowing text
- You will learn to create various adjustment layers to control Exposure, Contrast, Hue
- You will learn Saturation, Color, Gradient Map and much more
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.