A Practical Introduction to Enterprise Network and Security Management, Second Edition, provides a balanced understanding of introductory and advanced subjects in both computer networking and cybersecurity. Although much of the focus is on technical concepts, managerial issues related to enterprise network and security planning and design are explained from a practitioner’s perspective.
Because of the critical importance of cybersecurity in today’s enterprise networks, security-related issues are explained throughout the book, and four chapters are dedicated to fundamental knowledge. Challenging concepts are explained so readers can follow through with careful reading.
This book is written for those who are self-studying or studying information systems or computer science in a classroom setting. If used for a course, it has enough material for a semester or a quarter.
- Provides both theoretical and practical hands-on knowledge and learning experiences for computer networking and cybersecurity
- Offers a solid knowledge base for those preparing for certificate tests, such as CompTIA and CISSP
- Takes advantage of actual cases, examples, industry products, and services so students can relate concepts and theories to practice
- Explains subjects in a systematic and practical manner to facilitate understanding
- Includes practical exercise questions that can be individual or group assignments within or without a classroom
- Contains several information-rich screenshots, figures, and tables carefully constructed to solidify concepts and enhance visual learning
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.