What is Hacking?
A commonly used hacking definition is the act of compromising digital devices and networks through unauthorized access to an account or computer system. Hacking is not always a malicious act, but it is most commonly associated with illegal activity and data theft by cyber criminals.
What is Web Application Penetration Testing?
Web application penetration testing involves a methodological series of steps aimed at gathering information about the target system, finding vulnerabilities or faults in them, researching for exploits that will succeed against those faults or vulnerabilities and compromise the web application.
What is a vulnerable website?
A website vulnerability is a software code flaw/ bug, system misconfiguration, or some other weakness in the website/ web application or its components and processes. Web application vulnerabilities enable attackers to gain unauthorized access to systems/ processes/ mission-critical assets of the organization.
The Top 10 security vulnerabilities as per OWASP Top 10 are:
- SQL Injection
- Cross Site Scripting
- Broken Authentication and Session Management
- Insecure Direct Object References
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- Security Misconfiguration
- Insecure Cryptographic Storage
- Failure to restrict URL Access
- Insufficient Transport Layer Protection
- Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
What do I need to learn to be a hacker?
Advanced computer skills include managing databases, programming, and running calculations in spreadsheets. Some of the most essential computer skills are MS Office, Spreadsheets, Email, Database Management, Social Media, Web, Enterprise systems, etc. An ethical hacker needs to be a computer systems expert
Who this course is for:
- who wants to learn Hacking
- who wants to Practice Hacking Legally
- Who wants to be a Bug Bounty Hunter
- Who wants to be a Hacker
- Who wants to learn OWASP TO 10 Vulnerability
- Who wants to be Web Application Penetration tester
What you’ll learn
- Web Application Penetration Testing
- Bug Bounty Hunting
- OWASP TOP 10 Vulnerability
- Top 5 Hacking Tools
- About VR Hacking Lab
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.