Be able to hire great people by learning from a former Fortune 500 recruiter!
5/5 Stars: “It is a good match as someone with no prior background in recruitment. I have an immediate and good understanding of the key aspects of finding the right candidates for the company I work for.” – Kamara Archer
5/5 Stars: “It is definitely a good match. I have learned so much from identifying the right candidates through choice, match and communication to the power of referral-based modality, the candidate journal and hacks to wind up with the best candidate.” – Vivian Felicen
How to Hire: Your 5-Step Roadmap to Hiring Employees!
- Lead the HR / hiring process for your company or team
- Write compelling job descriptions that attract candidates
- Recruitment of candidates through referrals and from the general public
- Use of LinkedIn as a recruiting tool
- Perform phone screens and interviews with candidates
- Negotiate salaries and contracts with new hires
- Manage the decision-making process and extend job offers
- Earn your Recruiting and Hiring Certificate fast!
Who this course is for:
- Recruiters and HR professionals looking to make great hires
- Team leaders who need to recruit or filter through internal candidate applications
- Entrepreneurs or business owners responsible for managing their own hiring process
What you’ll learn
- Define an ideal candidate profile that includes skills and issues related to culture fit
- Write a job description that attracts candidates
- Attract high-quality candidates through referral recruiting and, in some cases, by maintaining a passive candidate stroke file
- Use phone screens to filter out unmatched candidates and save time on interviews
- Invite constructive engagement with stakeholders while working to eliminate bias
- Negotiate compensation agreements with new hires
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/make-great-hires-recruiting-interviewing-hiring/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.